Bali, the most popular tourist destination of Indonesia, is famous for its iconic rice paddies, breathtaking landscapes, incredible nightlife as well as rich history and culture. Millions of travelers visit this incredible volcanic island every year to explore all the beauty it has in store. here Five activities you must do in Bali.
Five activities you must do in Bali
This Southeast Asian destination is rich with a plethora of fun activities that attract all kinds of visitors from all over the world. So the next time you are visiting here, book one of the beautiful Bali villas and enjoy these Five activities you must do when taking a trip to Bali to enjoy the most beautiful Balinese vacation ever.
1. Explore the temples: Bali is known for its beautiful religious buildings and ancient culture. There are a lot of beautiful historic temples dotted throughout this beautiful island. Visiting and exploring these beautiful ancient structures give you a true insight into the Balinese culture. From the Tanah Lot temple set on an islet in the middle of the gorgeous sea to the largest Hindu temple of Bali named Pura Besakih to the Uluwatu Temple set on a magnificent clifftop, there are a lot of temples in Bali which you must explore.
2. Take a photo of the rice terraces: A trip to Bali cannot be complete if you don’t take a photo of the iconic lush green rice paddies of this destination. Take a trip to the Tegallalang or Jatiluwih rice terraces to watch the beautiful emerald landscapes in their full glory. If you are into photography, visiting the rice paddies will be a blessing to your photographer soul. This is one of the most highlighted parts of Bali in all kinds of promotion so how can we miss it among Five activities you must do in Bali.
3. Explore Balinese art and culture: Bali is famous worldwide for its modern Balinese art movement, and it would be a shame if you do not explore the art scene of Bali. Visit Ubud, the birthplace of the modern Balinese art movement to take a glimpse of the beautiful and colorful Balinese art and crafts. There are a lot of museums and art galleries showcasing the evolution and tradition of Balinese art.
Agung Rai Museum of Art and the Neka Art Museum are two great places to start if you are interested. Also, remember to visit the Ubud Art Market if you want to buy some paintings, sculptures, jewelry or other Balinese art pieces. Balinese art you can not avoid when you are in Bali and exploring Five activities you must do in Bali.
4. Enjoy the beach life: The water of the sea in Bali is not that clear, but the beaches compensate for that really well. The beach life in Bali is really awesome. You can enjoy a ton of water sports during the day or just relax at one of the seaside cafes or restaurants. Surfing is one of the most popular choices of water-activities here.
However, the beaches mainly come to life during the night time, offering some of the most incredible nightlife you can ever experience. Beaches are one of the important among Five activities you must do in Bali. Check things to know before you travel to southeast Asia.
5. Shop your heart out: If you love shopping, Bali will not disappoint you in any way. You have to visit Seminyak is you are in love with shopping. The boutique stores lining the streets will surely catch your fancy. From top-class designer clothes to beautiful jewelry, from beautiful swimwear to quirky art and craft, you can find all the things your heart desires.