In China, there are 16 types of visas. Each of them are named with a Chinese phonetic letter like Z, S1, S2, L, M, F, X1, X2, G, D, Q1, Q2, C, J-1, J-2, and R. Besides, there are service visa and diplomatic visa that is needed to be obtained through government channels. Here we will discuss some Different Types of Chinese Visas.
1.Tourist Visa or L Visa – This visa is issued to people intending to visit China for the sheer purpose of traveling and sightseeing. The duration of stay with this visa is 30 to 60 days each visit. L visa may be obtained only after tendering pieces of evidence of travel like hotel reservation and flight confirmation. This is one of the most popular categories among Different Types of Chinese Visas.
2. Business Visa or M Visa – As the name suggests, this visa is issued to the people with an intention to visit China for commercial as well as business purposes. The duration of stay with this visa is 30 to 60 days each visit. However, the exact number of days depends on the concerned Chinese consulate. You can get information from visa services in Los Angeles CA.
3. Non-Commercial Visa or F Visa – This visa had been used for the purpose of business before the commencement for an M visa. Now, this is used for the non-commercial visit. This is issued to people visiting China for a lecture, research, cultural and/or scientific exchange and study. The duration of stay with F visa is 30 to 90 days each visit.
4. Work Visa or Z Visa – This visa is issued to the people who have got a job in China. To apply for this visa, the applicant needs to tender a working permit or employment license issued by the respective government. Z visa holders have to register and apply for the residence permit with the Public Security Bureau, within 30 days from arriving in China.
5. Study Visa or X1/X2 Visa – This visa is applied by the pupils who have got admission in a Chinese college. While the duration of stay with X1 is for more than 6 months, the other allows a stay not more than 6 months. Centers for Chinese visa Los Angeles may help you have this visa. Study visas are getting popular for all the countries among Different Types of Chinese Visas.
6. S1 Private Visa or Long Term Visa– This visa is issued to the people having an immediate family member like parents, wards under 18 years, spouses, and parents-in-law studying or working in China. The duration of stay with this visa exceeds 180 days.
7. S2 Private Visa or Short Term Visa – This visa is issued to the people having an immediate foreigner family member studying or working in China. The duration of stay with this visa is 30 to 90 days each visit. Unlike S1, this is a multiple entry visa.
8. Q1 Family Visa or Long Term Visa – This is for the Chinese descendants or foreigner spouses of Chinese citizens or family members. The duration of stay with this Q1 Family Visa exceeds 180 days. However, original proof of kinship has to be furnished to avail of this. This is a single-entry visa.
9. Q2 Family Visa or Short Term Visa – This is for the Chinese descendants or foreigner spouses of Chinese citizens or family members. The duration of stay with this visa is up to 120 days. However, to avail of this, original proof of kinship has to be furnished. This is a multiple-entry visa. The validity of this China visa Los Angeles is up to 10 years only for U.S. passport holders. You can contact China Visa Department having their operations in different places across the U.S. They have been a reputed name in expedited China visa services for more than 2 decades. They also ensure secure, trouble-free and quick service ensuring ease and comfort to their clients.
These are just some of the different types of Chinese visas that the citizens of other countries can avail depending on their requirements. The application criteria of each of these visas are different than the other. So make sure you know the purpose of visiting China well and apply for the right visa accordingly. I hope it will all of you looking for information about Different Types of Chinese Visas.