India is a unique country because of its culture and unmatched traditions that is why India is one of the emerging tourist destinations. Today I will tell you Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Visit India. One more reason for that is now India offers a visa on arrival for more than a hundred countries. You can check your status at the Govt of India website. From a tourist’s point of view India has everything Mountains, Beaches, Adventure, Spirituality, Metro Cities, Forest, Desert, means India has something for everyone. To the North you will find the Himalayas, To the south Beaches, To the west Desert and east is Trible. Check out here Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Visit India.
Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Visit India
1. History and Architecture: India is one of the richest countries in terms of history and architecture. Home to the world’s oldest civilization. The architecture of India is rooted in his history. Total is 32 Unesco World Heritage sites in India and these are amazingly beautiful and different in design and architecture. Architecture style has been developed under the influence of countless dynasties as well as the colonial period. All these reasons make India a perfect destination for history and architecture lovers and one of the main in Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Visit India. Taj Mahal tour from Delhi.
2. Culture and Traditions: India is very much known to the world because of its rich culture and traditions. You might get shocked after seeing India’s culture and traditions. One amazing thing is that in India culture and traditions change with states and even with cities and villages. If you are in north India suppose Rajasthan you will find men wearing colorful turbans and women wearing a particular style of clothes but if you move to south India the dress style and language will be absolutely different. India has 22 official languages but people speak here 1652 languages. Indian culture attracts lots of people from all over the world so it comes in Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Visit India.
3. Religion: India is a democratic country. India is home to all major religions like Hinduism, Islam, Buddhism, Jainism, and Sikhism. You can see the people following their religion in every days life and it will be a great learning for you.
4. Spirituality: Spirituality is one of the strong reasons for the long stays of people in India. You can find so many ashrams for practicing yoga and find spirituality. Bodh Gaya, Varanasi, Pushkar, Rishikesh, Haridwar, Auroville and Dharamshala are some of the popular destinations to find this kind of ashram. Spirituality one of the major reason people come to India and deserve to be in Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Visit India.
5. Food: Food is one of the amazing things in India. Either you are a vegetarian or non-vegetarian you will have lots of options here. Foods change its taste with states in India means every state have their own taste. Herewith Indian food, you can also have all international cuisine and budget is not a problem here you can have a meal starting from INR 50.
6. Warm Hospitality and People: India say “Atithi Devo Bhava” which means the guest is like GOD and people follow it. Local people especially in small cities and villages love their guests and do anything possible to make you fall in love with India. To enjoy this love the best option is to visit small cities and villages and stay with them. Most popular Indian Festivals.
7. Diversity: India is a huge country and has a diverse climate, culture, and people so at one time you can experience so many things in India. India has everything Mountains, Beaches, Adventure, Spirituality, Metro Cities, Forest, Desert, means India has something for everyone. To the North you will find the Himalayas, To the south Beaches, To the west Desert and east is Trible.
8. Shopping: Shopping is always been an important part wherever we travel and India is like a heaven for shopping lovers. If you are good at a bargain than you will get the best shopping experience here. Especially street shopping is one of the best experiences. Best shopping markets in Delhi.
9. Adventure: You can enjoy all the adventures like River Rafting, Paragliding, Mountaineering, Trekking, Bungy Jumping, and many more and it’s all come at a very reasonable cost if compare with other countries.
10. Budget-Friendly: India is one of the best budget-friendly countries. you can have a room here starting from INR 500/- Per night only. Besides that, all things like transportation, food, shopping everything is at a very good cost. Doller always gets the best deal on Rupees. Tips to travel on a budget.
Pingback: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Visit India - Nom...
Hi. Thanks for sharing this information with us. Is India safe for a woman traveling on her own?
Yes its absolutely safe. But exceptions happens everywhere so always use precautions wherever you go.
Thank you for ALL the awesome details. I will add India to my bucket list. Cheers
I loved this post!
Not only informative but has great photos and so much interesting things. Youth from Israel love to visit India as its a great vacation spot.
You can relax and enjoy the spirituality.
Ive been to India before and planning to go again very soon.
Hope to maybe meet you then on my travels
Hi Ana thanks for loving my post. i would love to meet you when you are in India. So please let me know when u arrive.
We have never been to India so far. It looks like a wonderful place to visit, we should. Also because it’s on our travel list. The pics are so inspiring!
India is still on our bucket list, as you say it is a big country so we’ll have to split it! Thanks for the info
I hope to go to India very soon! I was supposed to study abroad there, but then I got very sick for months and couldn’t go 🙁 It looks amazing, overwhelming, interesting… a million different things. Thanks for the guide!
It seems like everyone is trying to convince me to go to India. Maybe i put it on my list
Not yet made it over to India but it’s in my bucket list! Thank you for the information, it will be so handy when I do get to go!
To be honest, the first two reasons + food would be already enough reason for me to visit India 🙂
I am truly fascinated by this country and hopefully will see it once with my own eyes. But then as a backpacker for minimum 5 weeks.
Great post with helpful tips!
I love India! I’ve been three times. If ever people ask me why to go there I say food. And the Taj. And food. Great list!
Good post man….I too have written posts related to this. There is indeed a lot to explore in India.
I’ve never visited India – this is such a great post with lots of reasons to travel there and so I’m definitely adding to the list. I’ve seen a few people I know travel for the excellent yoga. For me the culture, history and food make it an exciting place to visit!
I visited last year and got the visa on arrival (I had to apply beforehand though), which really made it so much easier and cheaper to visit.
I didn’t realise there was 1652 languages, that’s crazy lol.
Totally agree with the budget point and also the warm and friendliness of the locals. Good memories 🙂
Hi Mike, There are 1652 languages you must have not been to entire India and its not possible as well but its true.
I’ve visited India a few times and I agree with you. The history and architecture is amazing. I also love the food and the shopping.
Thank you for this!
Not that I really needed any more convincing to finally come and visit your fascinating country. But there were some interesting new bits of knowledge in there. 22 official languages?! That’s amazing!
Thanks & happy travels!
I have read a lot of posts about India. The culture and landscapes are really attractive and the main reasons why I would like to visit. I am glad that the tourism is also developing and it’s easier to get a visa now 🙂