India is a unique country because of its culture and unmatched traditions that is why India is one of the emerging tourist destinations. Today I will tell you Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Visit India. One more reason for that is now India offers a visa on arrival for more than a hundred countries. You can check your status at the Govt of India website. From a tourist’s point of view India has everything Mountains, Beaches, Adventure, Spirituality, Metro Cities, Forest, Desert, means India has something for everyone. To the North you will find the Himalayas, To the south Beaches, To the west Desert and east is Trible. Check out here Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Visit India.
Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Visit India
1. History and Architecture: India is one of the richest countries in terms of history and architecture. Home to the world’s oldest civilization. The architecture of India is rooted in his history. Total is 32 Unesco World Heritage sites in India and these are amazingly beautiful and different in design and architecture. Architecture style has been developed under the influence of countless dynasties as well as the colonial period. All these reasons make India a perfect destination for history and architecture lovers and one of the main in Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Visit India. Taj Mahal tour from Delhi.
2. Culture and Traditions: India is very much known to the world because of its rich culture and traditions. You might get shocked after seeing India’s culture and traditions. One amazing thing is that in India culture and traditions change with states and even with cities and villages. If you are in north India suppose Rajasthan you will find men wearing colorful turbans and women wearing a particular style of clothes but if you move to south India the dress style and language will be absolutely different. India has 22 official languages but people speak here 1652 languages. Indian culture attracts lots of people from all over the world so it comes in Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Visit India.
3. Religion: India is a democratic country. India is home to all major religions like Hinduism, Islam, Buddhism, Jainism, and Sikhism. You can see the people following their religion in every days life and it will be a great learning for you.
4. Spirituality: Spirituality is one of the strong reasons for the long stays of people in India. You can find so many ashrams for practicing yoga and find spirituality. Bodh Gaya, Varanasi, Pushkar, Rishikesh, Haridwar, Auroville and Dharamshala are some of the popular destinations to find this kind of ashram. Spirituality one of the major reason people come to India and deserve to be in Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Visit India.
5. Food: Food is one of the amazing things in India. Either you are a vegetarian or non-vegetarian you will have lots of options here. Foods change its taste with states in India means every state have their own taste. Herewith Indian food, you can also have all international cuisine and budget is not a problem here you can have a meal starting from INR 50.
6. Warm Hospitality and People: India say “Atithi Devo Bhava” which means the guest is like GOD and people follow it. Local people especially in small cities and villages love their guests and do anything possible to make you fall in love with India. To enjoy this love the best option is to visit small cities and villages and stay with them. Most popular Indian Festivals.
7. Diversity: India is a huge country and has a diverse climate, culture, and people so at one time you can experience so many things in India. India has everything Mountains, Beaches, Adventure, Spirituality, Metro Cities, Forest, Desert, means India has something for everyone. To the North you will find the Himalayas, To the south Beaches, To the west Desert and east is Trible.
8. Shopping: Shopping is always been an important part wherever we travel and India is like a heaven for shopping lovers. If you are good at a bargain than you will get the best shopping experience here. Especially street shopping is one of the best experiences. Best shopping markets in Delhi.
9. Adventure: You can enjoy all the adventures like River Rafting, Paragliding, Mountaineering, Trekking, Bungy Jumping, and many more and it’s all come at a very reasonable cost if compare with other countries.
10. Budget-Friendly: India is one of the best budget-friendly countries. you can have a room here starting from INR 500/- Per night only. Besides that, all things like transportation, food, shopping everything is at a very good cost. Doller always gets the best deal on Rupees. Tips to travel on a budget.