Rajasthan is one of the most visited states in India and it should be, Because when a traveler thinks about India and things come to his / her mind you will find everything here in Rajasthan. For example Forts, Desert, Snakes, Elephants, and rich culture with a lot of traditions. Here we will show you the best places to visit in Rajasthan.
Rajasthan has everything so if you really want to see real India than Rajasthan must be high on your bucket list. Rajasthan is a big state and has lots of places to visit which needs so much time here I m trying to combine some Best places to visit in Rajasthan which should not be missed when you are in India.
Rajasthan is a northern state of India. Biggest in terms of land one of the strongest states in terms of culture and traditions in India. Its palaces and forts are reminders of the many kingdoms that historically vied for the region.
These are the Best Places to visit in Rajasthan
1. JAIPUR: Capital City of Rajasthan known as Pink City is the most visiting city in Rajasthan and also makes a “Golden Triangle with Delhi and Agra” which is quite famous among travelers. Jaipur has lots to offer like Forts, Temples, Museums, Shopping, delicious Cuisine and many more. Amber Fort is one of the finest forts in Rajasthan it will give some stunning view from its top. Weapons collection in City Palace Museum is awesome.
Jantar Mantar is still working astronomical place. How can we forget Hawa Mahal which is must visit in Jaipur and do not forget to try some shopping in Johri Bazaar? Accommodation options are unlimited in Jaipur you can stay in a budget hotel or you can go for heritage properties which gives you a royal feel. Jaipur being the capital of Rajasthan deserve first place in the list of Best places to visit in Rajasthan Check out the best places to visit in Jaipur.
2. UDAIPUR: The City of Lakes and also known as one of the romantic cities of India. The main attractions of the city are Lake Pichola and Fateh Sagar Lake. You can have an awesome sunset view at lake Pichola. Besides these lakes, City Palace is also worth visiting. Sajjan Garh (Monsoon Palace) will give you some amazing views of the city. Here also you can have a royal stay with the palace which is converted into hotels. Udaipur also called Venice of India so how can not we add this in Best places to visit in Rajasthan.
3. JODHPUR: Jodhpur is the second-largest city in Rajasthan and known as a “Blue City” also for its painted blue house which you can see from Mehrangarh fort easily. Like all most of the cities of Rajasthan Jodhpur also offers you some of the best royal hotels to stay. Places like Mehrangarh Fort and Umaid Bhavan, palace Must visit in the city.
4. JAISALMER: City is also known as “Golden City” because it lies in the heart of the Thar desert. The city was built as a walled city in 1156 which makes it the biggest fort in the world. Most of the part of the city is golden sand which also was used to build the architecture of the city. Visit this city for some of the beautiful forts and amazing deserts. Desert camping in winter is one of the awesome experiences in this city. if you love the desert and want to experience the same then it’s for you in Best places to visit in Rajasthan.
5. BIKANER: City Known for its Forts and Sweets. Bikaner is the place where you can taste original Rajasthani food. The main attractions of the city are old town which lies in a walled boundary and Fort. The famous Temple like Karni Mata Rate Temple and Laxmi Nath Temple also worth visiting. Bikaner is still less commercialized city of Rajasthan so you can really feel real Rajasthan here.
6. PUSHKAR: City is very much known for its Camel Fair which held in the month of November every year. This Fair attracts lot of people from all over the world. In Fair you can also enjoy the Camel race and traditional dance of Rajasthan. Pushkar is also known for its temples and holy lake. Pushkar is quite popular among backpackers in Rajasthan because accommodation is very cheap here and city is peaceful.
7. CHITTORGARH: The City is also known as Chittor. This ancient city of Rajasthan is home to different palaces, temples, and forts which shows some really good modern architectural designs and artistic mastery. The major attraction of the city is Chittorgarh Fort, which is the biggest fort of India. This city will really give a feel of royal life and style of Rajasthan.
8. MOUNT ABU: Mount Abu is the only Hill station in the state of Rajasthan. The place is like a retreat for the people of Rajasthan and nearby who are fed up with the sun. Lush green surrounding and picnic spots make Mount Abu a perfect weekend destination for people nearby. Nakki Lake and the most famous Dilwara Jain Temple also makes this place worth visiting.
9. RANTHAMBORE NATIONAL PARK (SAWAI MADHOPUR): Ranthambore National Park is one of the biggest parks in India located in Sawai Madhopur district of Rajasthan, which is about 130 km from Jaipur. It is one of the best palaces to spot tigers in India. This being is very popular and it’s facing too many tourists. Inside the park you will also find a fort which makes it more interesting.
10: AJMER : Place is very much popular for Dargah (The Mausoleum) of Sufi Saint Khwaja Moin-ud-Din Chishti. People of all Religion from all over India visit the Dargah. Beside the that Ajmer also has some places like Ajmer Museum, Taragarh Fort, Ana Sagar Lake, and Mayo College.
So guys add above places in your bucket list when you plan to visit India and Rajasthan above are some the Best places to visit in Rajasthan